Friday, February 6, 2009
i loike!
Ahhhhh haha I was wondering what am I goin to do after this and poop! this words are born yeah I’m having fever right now haha maybe because of the pembubaran dewan rakyat negeri perak haha damn aku dah tak jadi menteri.aku baru ingat nak gile kuasa lagi haha please allow me to crap.i’m so bloody boring.so, the greatest days in my life is on Monday and saturdayy.hahaha u know why?cause I get to see khursia’s husband,MR PHOON hahahahahaha yeahhh he makes physics and add maths bloody easier than I thought.lets start with mooondayy ey.ok basicly it’s yu hua and bloody highschools students and of course the convents.lets see,so its me,khursia,nisha,soomin,Cassandra,candu,jane,mohana,shaleen si berbulu hahaha syasha’s number 1 enemy hahahaha then ade lah lagi dua tiga orang haha and damn,khursia second boyfriend,lavindra hahahaha but he’s in highschool deyyy hahaha kusu minat sgt kat die nie hahahahahahaha talking about mr phoon.oh god,the class is closer to hell haha kidding haha he likes to punch the whiteboard,waking all the sleepy students yeah totally works and he will say,ouchwww haha ingat tough sgt tadi haha then he likes to do tai chi la sing all the mandarin songs la haha and tells all the herbal medication haha ade one time tu die kata die ade asthma then die kata mak die rebus cockroach then air tu die minum dan hilanglah segala asthma beliau haha cool ey?ten pasal kelawar la buat sup so that kencing manis hilang la bla bla blabla gross but cool hahah outrageously coollllll hahaha.on Saturday a bit like boring ah cause I only have yen cing and the non-stop-talking hsin yii but sometimes I just ignore her haha biar die ckap sorang sorang.puas hati aku hahahaha yencing always tapau mcdonald for me!hahahaha I love you yencing haha she tapau for me French fries la nuggets la haha great!bertambah gendut la aku haha I even brought ice cream when hes teaching hahaha padan muke budak yu hua sebelah aku tengok je aku makan ice cream haha then I saw her buying ice cream after class hahaha pity her hahahahahaha and the most important thing about mr phoon is,he doesn’t sucks eggs hahahaha I GUESSSS hahaha oh well the point is he really helps me in physics and add maths haha vote for mr phoon for menteri permatang pauh ahahahahahahaha aku suke tulis rojak rojak cmnie.dah memang dalam darah aku jadi kalau kau tak ske baca,kau blah hahaha.peace out derr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment